Registration open now
Please click on the button to complete your registration
Registration OPEN NOW. It is necessary that for each accepted abstract that one author / presenter is registered
1. CONFERENCE FEES
|Early Registration (Before 16th Sept. 2017)||Regular Registration (After 16th Sept. 2017)|
|Foreign Participant||US$150.00||US$ 150.00|
|Foreign Student*||US$ 75.00||US$75.00|
(NON IBSI Member)
|INR 4000.00||INR 4500.00|
|INR 3500.00||INR 4000.00|
|Indian Student*||INR 3000.00||INR 3500.00|
*For Student:Please submit certificate from the institute
Registration fee includes:
- Welcome Reception
- Participation in the Scientific Session
- Access to Poster Sessions
- Book of Abstracts
- Conference Bag and Badge
- Coffee Breaks and Lunches
- Excursion and Dinner
- Student fee includes the same items above, except the print copy of the Proceedings.
- Click here to register.
|For payment within India through RTGS/NEFT||For Payment from abroad using Swift Transfer|
|Name of Account: CHAIRMAN ICNIB||Name of Account: CHAIRMAN ICNIB|
|Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA||Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Branch: DAVV BHAWARKUA ROAD,INDORE PIN CODE 452001||Branch: DAVV BHAWARKUA ROAD,INDORE PIN CODE 452001|
|Type of Account: Current||Type of Account: Current|
|Bank Account No.: 36948091473||Bank Account No.: 36948091473|
|IFSC Code: SBIN0030389||Swift Code:SBININBB267|
|MICR Code:452005030||MICR Code:452005030|
- Please identify clearly your name and ICNIB2017 reference on the bank transfer.
- Please send a copy of the bank transfer slip to the address email@example.com
- All transaction charges should be paid by the sender.
- Early registration payments must be received before 16th Sept. 2017.
- A receipt will be sent after payment confirmation.
- Any change/cancellation must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants cancelling before 30th Sept. 2017 will receive a refund of 50%.
Insurance and Liability
- The registration fee does not include personal insurance. Participants are advised to make their own arrangements regarding travel insurance and medical assistance during the conference.
- The Conference Secretariat, Organizing Committees and Organizing Institutions are not able to take any responsibility, whatsoever, for injury and damage to person or properties during the meeting.
- Delegates are required to comply with the rules and regulations governing the applicable venue and/or accommodation. The delegates are recommended to insure any property brought onto, or left, at the venue and/or the accommodation as any such property is brought onto, or left, at the venue at their own risk.
- In the event that the ICNIB 2017 conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the Conference Organizers or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the Conference Organizers, the Conference Organizers cannot be held liable by attendees for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, financial losses, or any other indirect losses or consequential damages.